Friday, May 25, 2007

If wishes were horses...

Here's my wishlist. Anyone who wants to gift me any of these can tell me so, and ill mail you my address where these can be delivered.. ;)
5.Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows

Still a couple of months to go before this one hits the stores..
Wish i could read it right now!!!



















4. Sony Vaio


good machine, great looker, fully loaded. would esp like the grey!!












3. Microsoft XBox 360


What a machine! even an amateur gamer like me was taken in by it's amazing graphics..

















2. Lamborghini Gallardo Roadster
Saw one of these babies in aamchi mumbai a couple of months ago.. have wanted one ever since..






1. M.D.(ophthal.) A.I.I.M.S.
Ahh! My no. 1 wish.. money can't buy it!

1 comment:

Pyromaniaaac said...

Well u see.. last night God had come in my dreams and had gifted me this unique power of fulfilling other peoples' wishes!! (sadly cant use that power for me)!! But ur 5th wish done u in... sorry can fulfill all of those but not the fifth... and since i cant grant u tht one wish, i cant grant any!!
LMAO!!!